Monday 30 April 2012

Hello Monday

Hello again bright world, it is now *looks at time on computer* 6:18....o.O What on earth am I doing up so early when I have no classes. Heh, well six is that bad a time to be up, unfortunately I woke up at...what was it again, ah yes 5:20 o.O

I have one more exam left and then I'll be home free. HUZZAH! and chocolate sprinkles ^_^ That's not until the 7th of May, so until then.

Oh have I told you guys *looks around to see only tumbleweed flying around*.....*sighs dejectedly*...Well I guess I'll just speak to myself...foreveralone level: ??? XD...anyways enough of that I need to get back on track. Ah yes where was I, ah I am an aspiring (and I use that term in the loosest way possible) writer...dun dun dun! What, you don't like my sound effects? *snorts* And yes I actually do snort...I realised one day and I was like o.O O_O *pokerface*

Yeah I think one day I'd actually like to publish a book of my own. I'm working on it right now. Fantasy/Adventure because that's the genre that speaks to me the most, I have some more ideas. But I realise the longer I wait to get cracking, the longer my ideas become less original...but at the same time, while variety is the spice of life, familiarity brings comfort. Right? Well that's just my opinion. For me when I read, I don't mind it when if it's a cliché, so long that it's done in such a way that it pulls me in and I enjoy every second of it.

What about you guys?

Oh side note time :P. I am currently reading Immortal Rules *le gasp* so I may or may not put up a review for that later. But I will say this, I love it so far.

K, well until later guys ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment