Monday 30 April 2012

Review for Summoning the Night (Arcadia Bell #2) by Jenn Bennett

Hello Guys, here's my review for Summoning the Night by Jenn Bennett and boy did I enjoy ^_^

Summoning the Night (Arcadia Bell, #2)Summoning the Night by Jenn Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

JUPE I LOVE YOU! -- so what if I'm older than you are...you like older women, right? XD

*cough* Now that I've gotten that out of the way, let me just say, I hearts this book with unending love. No Seriously. I enjoyed the first book, but this one, in my opinion, is far better.

What I really loved about this book was that you got to see more of the dynamic between Cady, Jupe and Lon. And specifically on the Cady-Jupe aspect (i love that kid, no lie). You really see them working as family unit, and Jupe, well Jupe is so ...Jupe (for lack of a better description) that he just pulls Cady into it. She may not know what she's doing, or how she's to act, seeing as her parents weren't the best of the lot, or even decent, but Jupe has an unending supply of love that just draws her in, along with the reader. I know I was drawn in.

Of course this does not detract from everything else, we still have our action packed, romance sprinkled and mystery infused Urban Fantasy, and that part's great also.

I just felt I had to comment on the Jupe-Cady aspect of the book. 5 Star rating ^_^

And one more thing => I really love that this has no love triangles. Huzzah!

--------------------------------------------------------
on a side note...does anyone have any good romance recommendation with kids in the plot? cuz seriously, this book brought out my urge to read one

On another note, tell me if you guys would rather the summary be attached to the books ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment