Monday 7 May 2012

Cover Love

Hey, so I'm making another post...just because I went on goodreads and found out that the sequel to . And, well I'm a person who loves book covers, like seriously. Granted there have been times when book covers have let me down *cough*Marked*cough*. The book covers were amazing for that series, unfortunately, the books were horrible. I don't even know why I read the first 6 books. *bangs head*.

Anyway, enough about the-series-that-shall-not-be-named. I am talking about Prodigy, Book Two in the Legend Series by Marie Lu. The first book Legend was fun, quick, very enjoyable and action-packed, so if you're looking for something like that, go check it out. And now for the main point XD...the cover has been released. ZOMG!, yes it is true. And while it's not as purdy as Legend's own (which was still pretty simple in design) it's still nice enough for me to have some cover love for it.

Prodigy (Legend, #2)
Oh and another cover that grabbed me...

Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1)
It seems like Kresley Cole is dipping her feet into the YA genre. No problem, I'll check it out and see if it's any good.

Oh and just one more cover love...heh, you have to understand...I love pretty covers like no tomorrow.
Splintered by A.G. Howard
Splintered

No comments:

Post a Comment